My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
http://declancashin.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 29, 2010

About a boy


My interview with Mika in Day and Night in today's Independent

We all know it's a small world, but it seems the world of pop is even smaller. Last October, Mika was sequestered in a hotel in Los Angeles, growing increasingly frustrated in his attempts to clear all the legal work for one of his new tracks to be signed over to Boyzone to record.

"For a lot of infuriating reasons, it was very complicated to get it all approved," the British-Lebanese-American-French pop wunderkind recalls. "So I decided to go downstairs for a coffee. The elevator doors opened and Ronan Keating was standing there holding a bag of groceries. I had never met him, or any of them, so we chatted for a few minutes, and then I turbo-charged and got the song approved by the next morning."


Continue here

No comments: